3M™ Repositionable Label Paper 7142
3M™ Repositionable Paper Label Material 7142 with 3M™ Adhesive 1000 offer unique, one-piece removability from many surfaces, including fragile papers, and can be re-positioned repeatedly for reuse on the same surface or application to another surface.
3M™ 7142 Application Ideas:
- These label materials can be used for point-of-purchase advertising labels and
information labels for consumer appliances or electronics.
- Can be used for labels for identification and tracking within paper mills.
- 3M™ Repositionable Paper Label Material 7142 is designed for removal or
repositionable labels that require variable information via thermal transfer printing
such as auto window stickers with computer-generated information auto options,
costs, and pricing.
3M label material 7142 is thermal transfer printable. Suggested ribbon inks include:
- Wax ribbons such as Sato Standard Wax and Iimak HighMark
- Wax/resin ribbons such as Zebra 5114, Sony Signature Series Hybrid, Dai Nippon M-230, Ricoh B110A and Sata Permier II
- Resin ribbons such as ICS C.C.4099-1, Sony 4041 and Astro-Med RF
Facestock: 55# uncoated litho – Paper
Adhesive: 1000 repositionable acrylic
Liner: 40# kraft glassine