7879 is an extremely durable matte polyester label stock that offers high abrasion and chemical resistance. This material utilizes 3M™ Adhesive 350.
Excellent adhesion to LSE plastics and textured, powder coated, painted surfaces. Automotive Underhood Chemical Resistance.
Additionally the 7879 Polyester’s top-coat prints beautifully when paired with our digital color press.
- This label material offers wide range of long term durability and adhesion, including automotive chemical resistance and outdoor durability.
- #350 adhesive is 3M’s most universal adhesive for label materials. It can permanently bond to high surface energy (HSE) and low surface energy (LSE) plastics, textured and contoured surfaces, powder coatings, and slightly oily metals. It has excellent chemical resistance and holding strength even at extreme temperatures. Thick adhesive caliper provides for stronger bond on textured surfaces.
- UL recognized (File MH16411) and CSA accepted (File 99316).
- Ideal for labels used on textured, powder coated, painted surfaces
- Barcode labels and rating plates
- Property identification and asset labeling
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods
- Nameplates and durable goods
3M Label .0033 in. Silver Polyester 1.8mil 350 Acrylic 55# Densified Kraft
Tech Data Sheet
77879 Data Sheet ( PDF)