3M™ Thermal Transfer Polyester Label Material 7813 is a durable matte polyester stock that offers high abrasion and chemical resistance.
This material utilizes 3M™ Adhesive 300, which has excellent, quick tack and also bonds well to a variety of surfaces, including LSE plastics.
- Matte topcoat provides the advantages of matte coating combined with a surface that is smooth enough for thermal transfer printing. Resin ribbons are recommended for optimum durability. The matte coating resists degradation from scuffing, chemicals, moisture, and wide temperature fluctuations. The topcoat also provides improved ink anchorage for traditional forms of press printing.
- Adhesive bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, high surface energy (HSE) plastics, and low surface energy (LSE) plastics. It is ideal for applications requiring high initial adhesion, especially to LSE plastic surfaces.
- 55# densified kraft liner assures consistent die cutting.
- UL recognized (File MH16411) and CSA accepted (File 99316).
3M™ Thermal Transfer Polyester Label Material 7813 Application Ideas
- Barcode labels and rating plates.
- Property identification and asset labels.
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods.
- Nameplates and durable goods.
3M Label .0033 in. Silver Polyester 300 Acrylic 55# Densified Kraft
Material 7813 Matte TT TC 0.8 mil / 3.2 mils
Tech Data Sheet
3M 7813 Data Sheet ( PDF )