Serial Number Labels
ABLT will help you determine the data you need to include and program it into a custom sequencing or barcoding system.
There’s a wide range of materials, adhesives and laminates available for asset, model and SKU labels. Need labels to retain their integrity in harsh environments? No problem. Plus making each label unique can aid in tracking as well as theft and counterfeiting protection.
- Serialized barcode labels are applied to pallets for tracking purposes when products are received or shipped
- Get instant identification of pallets and their contents when data is entered or received from the inventory control system
- Pallet ID labels are often used in conjunction with Pick-to-Light software systems
- Warnings or special handling instructions can be included on the pallet ID labels, or can be printed as separate labels
- Overlamination keeps label information safe from scrapes and scuffs
- UPC retail inventory labels are typically used for products sold through a store or an online or paper catalog
- These unique identifyers allow efficient tracking throughout manufacturing, warehousing and shipping
- Scanning of UPC labels allows your inventory database to remain continually updated in real time
- Helpful for reducing the chance of fraud in the processing of product returns
- Tamper indicating, or tamper evident, labels make it obvious if the product has been opened or tampered with
- Simple slit-cut labels, destructible labels, and holographic pattern labels are almost impossible to remove and then re-apply
- Warranty-void labels eliminate warranty obligations on items that have been opened or disassembled by the customer
- An important security measure for high-ticket items such as electronics